- Student Rec Center
- Get Healthy Now Wellness Center at Humana Gym
- Residence Halls (not just for residents!):
– Bettie Johnson Hall
– Community Park
– Kurz Hall
– Louisville Hall
– Miller Hall
– Threlkeld Hall
– Unitas Tower
– University Tower Apartments (UTA)
– Medical-Dental Apartments at HSC downtown
The BikeShare Program at ULH, Inc. helps to support the broader vision of sustainability for on-campus housing. ULH strives to incorporate holistic sustainability initiatives in as many internal processes and procedures as is feasible. Thus, we offer the BikeShare program to as part of our goal to provide sustainable programmatic opportunities to the entire residential community. Sustainability is a vital piece to living on campus and ULH is thrilled to have a fleet of bikes to help support this piece of our overall departmental mission of supporting and developing student leaders.
In all locations, you’ll simply sign a waiver form and return the bike before the end of the day or weekend. Those who check out bikes are responsible for any theft/loss/damage, so be sure to use the u-lock to securely lock the bike (frame and wheel!) any time you leave it behind.
If you notice a UofL bikeshare bike in need of maintenance, please send a note indicating the check-out location, bike in need, and issue to UofLBikeMechanic@gmail.com.
Where to Check-Out, Fix-up, and Park Bikes
View an interactive Bike Map for all three UofL campuses showing where to find bike parking, fix-it stations, and bikeshare check-out locations! Here’s what you’ll see:
- RED icons indicate COVERED bike parking.
- BLUE icons indicate exposed bike parking.
- YELLOW Wrench icons indicate Bike Fix-It stations with tools and pump.
- GREEN Bike icons indicate from which bikes can be checked-out free for the day with UofL ID.
- Map a safer, lower-traffic route with with Ride The City (iPhone mobile app)
- Find bike lanes, paths, and safer routes throughout Louisville with the new mobile-friendly . It’s designed to be easy to use while you’re out riding in the city. Just click the “My Location” button to find the bike routes nearest you.